eyebrow hair tranplant
The eyebrow is an important part of facial symmetry and contributes to the aesthetic appearance of men and women. Eyebrows frame the eyes and are one of the first facial structures that we look at the face. A person without natural appearing eyebrows is very conscious of their appearance. Eyebrow transplant surgery involves taking hairs from another part of the body and transplanting it to the brow area. Healthy follicles are harvested from the donor site, typically the back of the head, and transferred to create the desired brow shape. Hair transplanted to the new site will begin to grow like before, so regular trimming is required.
WHO IS THE CANDIDATE?
• Congenital low hair density eyebrow
• Trauma, accident, chemical, electrical or fire burns
• Radiation or Chemotherapy
• Medical, Autoimmune, or Systemic Diseases
• Obsessive Compulsive plucking referred to as Trichotillomania
• Normal Aging process
Duration: 2 to 4 hours
Hospital stay: daycare procedure
Back to work: after 2 to 3 days
Post-operative care: for 10 days